Scrabble word: MUTABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTABLE exist?
Definitions of MUTABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of or tending to change in form or quality or nature
- Capable of or subject to change or alteration.
- Prone to frequent change; inconstant: mutable weather patterns.
- Tending to undergo genetic mutation: a mutable organism; a mutable gene.
- adv - capable of change [adj] : MUTABLY
There are 7 letters in MUTABLE: A B E L M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUTABLE plus a wildcard: MUTABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTABLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUTABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.