Scrabble word: MUSTACHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSTACHE exist?
Definitions of MUSTACHE in dictionaries:
- noun - an unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip
- The hair growing on the human upper lip, especially when cultivated and groomed.
- A group of bristles or hairs about the mouth of an animal.
- Distinctive coloring or feathers near the beak of a bird.
- Food or drink sticking conspicuously to the upper lip, as after a deep draft: a milk mustache.
- noun - a growth of hair on the upper lip
There are 8 letters in MUSTACHE: A C E H M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSTACHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSTACHE plus a wildcard: MUSTACHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSTACHE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSTACHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.