Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUSKRAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSKRAT exist?
Definitions of MUSKRAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the brown fur of a muskrat
- noun - beaver-like aquatic rodent of North America with dark glossy brown fur
- A large aquatic rodent (Ondatra zibethica) of North America, related to the lemming and the vole and having a dense brown coat and musk glands under a broad, flat tail.
- The fur of this rodent.
- n - an aquatic rodent
There are 7 letters in MUSKRAT: A K M R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSKRAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSKRAT plus a wildcard: MUSKRAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSKRAT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSKRAT
- FileCharlottenburg muskrat.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filemuskrat swimming Ottawa.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- muskrat Image - muskrat Picture Graphic & Photo
- Baby muskrat Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre Official Blog
- muskrats Pictures Photos & Images
- muskrat TRAPPING
- muskrat Pictures Images & Photos
- muskrats live near the water muskrat family swimming muskrat
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.