Scrabble word: MUSCULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSCULAR exist?
Definitions of MUSCULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or consisting of muscle
- adj - having a robust muscular body-build characterized by predominance of structures (bone and muscle and connective tissue) developed from the embryonic mesodermal layer
- adj - having or suggesting great physical power or force
- adj - (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight
- Of, relating to, or consisting of muscle: muscular contraction.
- Having well-developed muscles: a muscular build.
- Having or suggesting great power; forceful or vigorous: muscular advocacy groups.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “strong and powerfully built”: a muscular boxer; a robust and athletic young woman; brawny arms; a burly stevedore; a lean and sinewy frame.
- adj - pertaining to muscle
There are 8 letters in MUSCULAR: A C L M R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSCULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSCULAR plus a wildcard: MUSCULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSCULAR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSCULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.