Scrabble word: MURMURING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MURMURING exist?
Definitions of MURMURING in dictionaries:
- noun - a low continuous indistinct sound
- noun - a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- verb - speak softly or indistinctly
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- adj - making a low continuous indistinct sound
- verb - to speak unclearly
There are 9 letters in MURMURING: G I M M N R R U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MURMURING plus a wildcard: MURMURING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MURMURING
Images for MURMURING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.