Scrabble word: MURKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MURKY exist?
Definitions of MURKY in dictionaries:
- adj - (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- adj - dark or gloomy
- Heavy and thick with smoke, mist, or fog; hazy.
- Darkened or clouded with sediment: murky waters.
- Lacking clarity or distinctness; cloudy or obscure.
- adj - having little or no light
There are 5 letters in MURKY: K M R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MURKY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MURKY plus a wildcard: MURKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MURKY
Images for MURKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.