Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUNITIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUNITIONS exist?
Definitions of MUNITIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - weapons considered collectively
- noun - military supplies
- noun - defensive structure consisting of walls or mounds built around a stronghold to strengthen it
- verb - supply with weapons
- v - to furnish with war materiel
There are 9 letters in MUNITIONS: I I M N N O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUNITIONS plus a wildcard: MUNITIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUNITIONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUNITIONS
- Julie McCullough (pbx1-0213.jpg)
- munitions factory worker
- M1028 120mm Canister Tank Cartridge
- Iran giving munitions to Iraq and Afghanistan - 4unews - News for you ...
- The Civil War - a nightmare for supplying different caliber ammunition ...
- Re CZ 455 (americain) .17HMR Thursday 30 December 2010 131338
- Hundreds of thousands of women who toiled in munitions factories ...
- Cynthia Myers - Email Fotos Telefonnummern zu Cynthia Myers
- BERNARD THIBAULT Secrtaire Gnral de la CGT sadresse aux ...
- ... Located in historic NE Minneapolis in this old WWII munitions factory
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.