Scrabble word: MUNICIPAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUNICIPAL exist?
Definitions of MUNICIPAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating or belonging to or characteristic of a municipality
- adj - of or relating to the government of a municipality
- Of, relating to, or typical of a municipality.
- Having local self-government.
- Issued on the authority of a local or state government.
- A municipal bond: invested in tax-free municipals.
There are 9 letters in MUNICIPAL: A C I I L M N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUNICIPAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUNICIPAL plus a wildcard: MUNICIPAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUNICIPAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUNICIPAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.