Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUMMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUMMY exist?
Definitions of MUMMY in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a mother
- noun - a body embalmed and dried and wrapped for burial (as in ancient Egypt)
- The dead body of a human being or an animal that has been embalmed and prepared for burial, as according to the practices of the ancient Egyptians.
- A withered, shrunken, or well-preserved body that resembles an embalmed body.
- verb - to preserve by embalming
There are 5 letters in MUMMY: M M M U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUMMY plus a wildcard: MUMMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUMMY
Images for MUMMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.