Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUMMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUMMY exist?
Definitions of MUMMY in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a mother
- noun - a body embalmed and dried and wrapped for burial (as in ancient Egypt)
- The dead body of a human being or an animal that has been embalmed and prepared for burial, as according to the practices of the ancient Egyptians.
- A withered, shrunken, or well-preserved body that resembles an embalmed body.
- v - to preserve by embalming
There are 5 letters in MUMMY: M M M U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUMMY plus a wildcard: MUMMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUMMY
Images for MUMMY
- Filemummy in Vatican Museums.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Unidentified mummy at Cairo Museum Egypt.
- Dark Dissolution mummys Day
- Frontline Entertainment - The mummys Kiss
- Horrible mummy Mad Monsters Legendary Figures Gallery Mego Museum
- Pictures of the mummy - Drawings and paintings of the mummy
- mummy is super-articulated (21 points including five ball joints) and ...
- Filemummy.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Unknown mummy at Cairo Museum Egypt.