Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUMMIFYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUMMIFYING exist?
Definitions of MUMMIFYING in dictionaries:
- verb - preserve while making lifeless
- verb - remove the organs and dry out (a dead body) in order to preserve it
- verb - dry up and shrivel due to complete loss of moisture
- v - to preserve by embalming
There are 10 letters in MUMMIFYING: F G I I M M M N U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUMMIFYING plus a wildcard: MUMMIFYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUMMIFYING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUMMIFYING
- scope of work template
- Canopic Jar Picture Ancient Egypt Canopic Jar Photos and How Make ...
- Alan Billis to Be Mummified TopNews New Zealand
- Egyptian 19th-Dynasty painting of the god Anubis bandaging Sennedjem ...
- Horsing Around At Home mummifying an apple
- Ancient Egyptians mummifying a body [e900048] Stock Photos Royalty ...
- Sixth-grader explores the ancient Egyptian science of mummification ...
- egyptian mummification 101.11 - a photo on Flickriver
- Pictures Mummies
- Ginger The Mummy