Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUMMIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUMMIFY exist?
Definitions of MUMMIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - preserve while making lifeless
- verb - remove the organs and dry out (a dead body) in order to preserve it
- verb - dry up and shrivel due to complete loss of moisture
- To make into a mummy by embalming and drying.
- To shrivel or dry up like a mummy.
- verb - to preserve by embalming
There are 7 letters in MUMMIFY: F I M M M U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUMMIFY plus a wildcard: MUMMIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUMMIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUMMIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.