Scrabble word: MULTIPLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULTIPLEX exist?
Definitions of MULTIPLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - communicates two or more signals over a common channel
- noun - a movie theater than has several different auditoriums in the same building
- adj - many and varied
- adj - having many parts or aspects
- Relating to, having, or consisting of multiple elements or parts: “the whole complex and multiplex detail of the noble science of dinner” (Thomas Love Peacock).
- A building, especially a movie theater or dwelling, with multiple separate units.