Scrabble word: MULTIPLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULTIPLEX exist?
Definitions of MULTIPLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - communicates two or more signals over a common channel
- noun - a movie theater than has several different auditoriums in the same building
- adj - many and varied
- adj - having many parts or aspects
- Relating to, having, or consisting of multiple elements or parts: “the whole complex and multiplex detail of the noble science of dinner” (Thomas Love Peacock).
- A building, especially a movie theater or dwelling, with multiple separate units.
There are 9 letters in MULTIPLEX: E I L L M P T U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MULTIPLEX plus a wildcard: MULTIPLEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULTIPLEX
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MULTIPLEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.