Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MULLEIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULLEIN exist?
Definitions of MULLEIN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various plants of the genus Verbascum having large usually woolly leaves and terminal spikes of yellow or white or purplish flowers
- n - a Eurasian herb
There are 7 letters in MULLEIN: E I L L M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MULLEIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MULLEIN plus a wildcard: MULLEIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULLEIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MULLEIN
- Hikers Notebook Common mullein
- Benefits of Herbal Medicine mullein SELF RELIANCE WORKS
- Weed patrol mullein Bees on the brain
- mullein - Medicinal Herb Info
- Great mullein
- ve had my eye on this nearby mullein plant for 2 months waiting ...
- Full size picture of Dark mullein Black mullein ( Verbascum nigrum )
- mullein Flower
- Lichenwood Rambles mullein
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.