Scrabble word: MULBERRY
Is MULBERRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MULBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several trees of the genus Morus having edible fruit that resembles the blackberry
- noun - sweet usually dark purple blackberry-like fruit of any of several mulberry trees of the genus Morus
- Any of several deciduous trees of the genus Morus, having unisexual flowers in drooping catkins and edible multiple fruit.
- The sweet fruit of any of these trees.
- Any of several similar or related trees.
- A grayish to dark purple.
- noun - a tree bearing an edible, berrylike fruit
There are 8 letters in MULBERRY: B E L M R R U Y
Click to search all anagrams of MULBERRY plus a wildcard: MULBERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULBERRY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MULBERRY
Lookup in Wiki for MULBERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.