Scrabble word: MUGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUGGED exist?
Definitions of MUGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity that can be held in a mug
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- noun - with handle and usually cylindrical
- verb - to make funny faces
There are 6 letters in MUGGED: D E G G M U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUGGED plus a wildcard: MUGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUGGED
Images for MUGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.