Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUEZZINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUEZZINS exist?
Definitions of MUEZZINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the Muslim official of a mosque who summons the faithful to prayer from a minaret five times a day
- n - a Muslim crier who calls the faithful to prayer
There are 8 letters in MUEZZINS: E I M N S U Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUEZZINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUEZZINS plus a wildcard: MUEZZINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUEZZINS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUEZZINS
- Moschee Baba FP-Werbung lsst muezzins abschieen - FP ...
- Singing Lessons for muezzins
- you ignored the muezzin s adhaan nor did you read the holy qur an ...
- The Geneva Mosque was vandalised on Thursday when someone threw a pot ...
- Singing lessons for muezzins Matthew Brunwasser Journalist
- Tagged Fajr Islam Prayer Religion & Spirituality
- This is the Saudi Arabian Kingdom flag which shows the importance of ...
- ... agriculture yield opium Grand Mosque Herat muezzins call to prayer
- the cast imam of the mosque ron coles muezzins ron coles syd smith ...
- Luxor and Cairo travelling between two capitals. Ceaselessly ...