Scrabble word: MOVABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVABLE exist?
Definitions of MOVABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - personal as opposed to real property
- adj - (of personal property as opposed to real estate) can be moved from place to place (especially carried by hand)
- adj - capable of being moved or conveyed from one place to another
- Possible to move: a movable stove; a movable rock.
- Varying in date from year to year: a movable holiday.
- Of or relating to personal property that can be moved.
- Something, especially a piece of furniture, that can be moved.
- Personal property.
- noun - something that can be moved