Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOVABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVABLE exist?
Definitions of MOVABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - personal as opposed to real property
- adj - (of personal property as opposed to real estate) can be moved from place to place (especially carried by hand)
- adj - capable of being moved or conveyed from one place to another
- Possible to move: a movable stove; a movable rock.
- Varying in date from year to year: a movable holiday.
- Of or relating to personal property that can be moved.
- Something, especially a piece of furniture, that can be moved.
- Personal property.
- n - something that can be moved
There are 7 letters in MOVABLE: A B E L M O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOVABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOVABLE plus a wildcard: MOVABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOVABLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOVABLE
- movable Table
- ... for sale. Surrealism. movable immovables. Privedentsev Gennady
- ALAFORM Auto movable sliding wall systems - ALA2000300050 (China ...
- movable modern design office chairView movable chairOEMEOE Product ...
- movable Shelves - Hangzhou Hangda Office Furniture Co.Ltd
- From Encarta Encyclopedia
- External Forces against movable Walls
- movable Walls - 80 - Dahong (China Manufacturer) - Automatic Door ...
- Submersible bridge - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.