Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOURNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOURNING exist?
Definitions of MOURNING in dictionaries:
- noun - state of sorrow over the death or departure of a loved one
- noun - the passionate and demonstrative activity of expressing grief
- verb - feel sadness
- verb - observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
- adj - sorrowful through loss or deprivation
- The actions or expressions of one who has suffered a bereavement.
- Conventional outward signs of grief for the dead, such as a black armband or black clothes.
- The period during which a death is mourned.
- n - an outward sign of grief
There are 8 letters in MOURNING: G I M N N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOURNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOURNING plus a wildcard: MOURNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOURNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOURNING
- 100 Words 100 Days Day 5. On mourning. Aardvarkian Tales
- mourning Sylvias writing to freedom
- sentimental jewelry mourning Jewelry
- mourning Bracelet Woven Hair 9 Ct Gold Plaque from blackforestantiques ...
- In mourning for Any Hope of Thai Justice Robert Amsterdam Thailand
- shotarokobayashi The Charm of mourning Dress
- mourning Doves Christine M Grote
- Rosa de Luto mourning Rose Rosa Negra Tristeza Sadness wallpaper ...
- Jim Foster Outdoors HUNTING - THE mourning DOVE
- ... has sprung here in Arizona We are inundated with mourning doves