Scrabble word: MOURNING
Is MOURNING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOURNING in dictionaries:
- noun - state of sorrow over the death or departure of a loved one
- noun - the passionate and demonstrative activity of expressing grief
- verb - feel sadness
- verb - observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
- adj - sorrowful through loss or deprivation
- The actions or expressions of one who has suffered a bereavement.
- Conventional outward signs of grief for the dead, such as a black armband or black clothes.
- The period during which a death is mourned.
- noun - an outward sign of grief
There are 8 letters in MOURNING: G I M N N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOURNING
Click to search all anagrams of MOURNING plus a wildcard: MOURNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOURNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOURNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.