Scrabble word: MOURNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOURNING exist?
Definitions of MOURNING in dictionaries:
- noun - state of sorrow over the death or departure of a loved one
- noun - the passionate and demonstrative activity of expressing grief
- verb - feel sadness
- verb - observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
- adj - sorrowful through loss or deprivation
- The actions or expressions of one who has suffered a bereavement.
- Conventional outward signs of grief for the dead, such as a black armband or black clothes.
- The period during which a death is mourned.
- noun - an outward sign of grief