Is MOTHBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOTHBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small sphere of camphor or naphthalene used to keep moths away from stored clothing
- verb - put into long-term storage
- A marble-sized ball, originally of camphor but now of naphthalene, stored with clothes to repel moths.
- A condition of long storage for possible future use: put the battleship into mothballs.
- A condition of being set aside or discarded: decided to put the plan into mothballs.
- To remove (a ship, for example) from active service or use and put into protective storage.
- To defer indefinitely; shelve: mothball a project.
- verb - to put into storage
There are 8 letters in MOTHBALL: A B H L L M O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTHBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOTHBALL, to go: MOTHBALL?
Rearrange the letters in MOTHBALL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MOTHBALL
6 letters out of MOTHBALL
5 letters out of MOTHBALL
4 letters out of MOTHBALL
3 letters out of MOTHBALL
2 letters out of MOTHBALL
Contextual use of MOTHBALL
What's nearby MOTHBALL
Lookup in Wiki for MOTHBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOTHBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOTHBALL"