Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOTHBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTHBALL exist?
Definitions of MOTHBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small sphere of camphor or naphthalene used to keep moths away from stored clothing
- verb - put into long-term storage
- A marble-sized ball, originally of camphor but now of naphthalene, stored with clothes to repel moths.
- A condition of long storage for possible future use: put the battleship into mothballs.
- A condition of being set aside or discarded: decided to put the plan into mothballs.
- To remove (a ship, for example) from active service or use and put into protective storage.
- To defer indefinitely; shelve: mothball a project.
- v - to put into storage
There are 8 letters in MOTHBALL: A B H L L M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTHBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOTHBALL plus a wildcard: MOTHBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTHBALL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOTHBALL
- Officials say Suisun Bay ships
- The mothball Navy
- www.ditl.org View topic - mothball Upgrades
- mothball Millstone Connecticut Coalition Against the Millstone ...
- The Four pipers in mothball in the United States after WWI
- Moth balls in the attic for squirrel control or rat control is illegal ...
- mothball FLEET ALBUM 2. July 1953 - HMAS SHROPSHIRE the first postwar ...
- ... Most interesting photos from mothball Fleet - Suisun Bay pool
- mothball Pictures mothball Image Science&Technology Photo Gallery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.