Scrabble word: MOTHBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTHBALL exist?
Definitions of MOTHBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small sphere of camphor or naphthalene used to keep moths away from stored clothing
- verb - put into long-term storage
- A marble-sized ball, originally of camphor but now of naphthalene, stored with clothes to repel moths.
- A condition of long storage for possible future use: put the battleship into mothballs.
- A condition of being set aside or discarded: decided to put the plan into mothballs.
- To remove (a ship, for example) from active service or use and put into protective storage.
- To defer indefinitely; shelve: mothball a project.
- verb - to put into storage