Is MORTGAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORTGAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a conditional conveyance of property as security for the repayment of a loan
- verb - put up as security or collateral
- A temporary, conditional pledge of property to a creditor as security for performance of an obligation or repayment of a debt.
- A contract or deed specifying the terms of a mortgage.
- The claim of a mortgagee upon mortgaged property.
- To pledge or convey (property) by means of a mortgage.
- To make subject to a claim or risk; pledge against a doubtful outcome: mortgaged their political careers by taking an unpopular stand.
- verb - to pledge to a creditor as security
There are 8 letters in MORTGAGE: A E G G M O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTGAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORTGAGE, to go: MORTGAGE?
Rearrange the letters in MORTGAGE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MORTGAGE
6 letters out of MORTGAGE
5 letters out of MORTGAGE
4 letters out of MORTGAGE
3 letters out of MORTGAGE
2 letters out of MORTGAGE
Contextual use of MORTGAGE
What's nearby MORTGAGE
Lookup in Wiki for MORTGAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MORTGAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MORTGAGE"