Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORTGAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORTGAGE exist?
Definitions of MORTGAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a conditional conveyance of property as security for the repayment of a loan
- verb - put up as security or collateral
- A temporary, conditional pledge of property to a creditor as security for performance of an obligation or repayment of a debt.
- A contract or deed specifying the terms of a mortgage.
- The claim of a mortgagee upon mortgaged property.
- To pledge or convey (property) by means of a mortgage.
- To make subject to a claim or risk; pledge against a doubtful outcome: mortgaged their political careers by taking an unpopular stand.
- verb - to pledge to a creditor as security
There are 8 letters in MORTGAGE: A E G G M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTGAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORTGAGE plus a wildcard: MORTGAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORTGAGE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORTGAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.