Scrabble word: MORPHOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORPHOLOGY exist?
Definitions of MORPHOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of biology that deals with the structure of animals and plants
- noun - studies of the rules for forming admissible words
- noun - the admissible arrangement of sounds in words
- noun - the branch of geology that studies the characteristics and configuration and evolution of rocks and land forms
- The branch of biology that deals with the form and structure of organisms without consideration of function.
- The form and structure of an organism or one of its parts: the morphology of a cell; the morphology of vertebrates.
- The study of the structure and form of words in language or a language, including inflection, derivation, and the formation of compounds.