Scrabble word: MORPHOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORPHOLOGY exist?
Definitions of MORPHOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of biology that deals with the structure of animals and plants
- noun - studies of the rules for forming admissible words
- noun - the admissible arrangement of sounds in words
- noun - the branch of geology that studies the characteristics and configuration and evolution of rocks and land forms
- The branch of biology that deals with the form and structure of organisms without consideration of function.
- The form and structure of an organism or one of its parts: the morphology of a cell; the morphology of vertebrates.
- The study of the structure and form of words in language or a language, including inflection, derivation, and the formation of compounds.
There are 10 letters in MORPHOLOGY: G H L M O O O P R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORPHOLOGY plus a wildcard: MORPHOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORPHOLOGY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORPHOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.