Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORPHINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORPHINE exist?
Definitions of MORPHINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an alkaloid narcotic drug extracted from opium
- n - a narcotic alkaloid
There are 8 letters in MORPHINE: E H I M N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORPHINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORPHINE plus a wildcard: MORPHINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORPHINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORPHINE
- Grandfathered morphine Policy Called Into Question - Stalled in ...
- Get Smart About Drugs - morphine
- Medical Musings What To Do Until the Vicodin Kicks In
- morphine Sulfate prescription drug side effectsmorphine High Potency ...
- morphine HarvardDAPA
- Single Shot of morphine Has Long Lasting Effects on Testosterone ...
- Brother morphine. Research with rats may explain why opioid ...
- morphine Side Effects SideEffectz.com
- morphine - Side Effects Dosage Interactions - Drugs - EverydayHealth ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.