Scrabble word: MONSTROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONSTROUS exist?
Definitions of MONSTROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - abnormally large
- adj - shockingly brutal or cruel
- adj - distorted and unnatural in shape or size
- Shockingly hideous or frightful.
- Exceptionally large; enormous: a monstrous tidal wave.
- Deviating greatly from the norm in appearance or structure; abnormal.
- Of or resembling a fabulous monster.
There are 9 letters in MONSTROUS: M N O O R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONSTROUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONSTROUS plus a wildcard: MONSTROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONSTROUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONSTROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.