Scrabble word: MONOVALENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOVALENT exist?
Definitions of MONOVALENT in dictionaries:
- adj - containing only one kind of antibody
- adj - having a valence of 1
- Having a valence of 1; univalent.
- Containing antigens from a single strain of a microorganism: a monovalent vaccine; a monovalent serum.
- Having only one site of attachment.
There are 10 letters in MONOVALENT: A E L M N N O O T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOVALENT plus a wildcard: MONOVALENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOVALENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOVALENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.