Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONOTYPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOTYPE exist?
Definitions of MONOTYPE in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group with a single member (a single species or genus)
- noun - a typesetting machine operated from a keyboard that sets separate characters
- The sole member of its group, such as a single species that constitutes a genus.
- A unique print made by pressing paper against a painted or inked surface.
- n - the only representative of its group
There are 8 letters in MONOTYPE: E M N O O P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOTYPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOTYPE plus a wildcard: MONOTYPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOTYPE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOTYPE
- saunders year 1995 copyright monotype classic fonts publisher monotype ...
- Opinions on monotype Corporation
- ERIC SATIE monotype 14 x 11
- ai ay ayse kato monotype ai ay ayse kato monotype see full profile ...
- cole Marie Curie - Tunis - LE monotype
- monotype machine
- reproduction of the common French scripts of the nineteenth century ...
- Picasso Looks at Degas by Sarah Lees from Antiques & Fine Art magazine
- designer monotype design studio publisher monotype imaging buy this ...
- Colors are packaged in 8 oz (.24 L) bottles. Createx monotype Base ...