Scrabble word: MONOTYPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOTYPE exist?
Definitions of MONOTYPE in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group with a single member (a single species or genus)
- noun - a typesetting machine operated from a keyboard that sets separate characters
- The sole member of its group, such as a single species that constitutes a genus.
- A unique print made by pressing paper against a painted or inked surface.
- noun - the only representative of its group
There are 8 letters in MONOTYPE: E M N O O P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOTYPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOTYPE plus a wildcard: MONOTYPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOTYPE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOTYPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.