Scrabble word: MONOTONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOTONE exist?
Definitions of MONOTONE in dictionaries:
- noun - an unchanging intonation
- noun - a single tone repeated with different words or different rhythms (especially in rendering liturgical texts)
- adj - of a sequence or function
- adj - sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch
- A succession of sounds or words uttered in a single tone of voice.
- A single tone repeated with different words or time values, as in plainsong.
- A chant in a single tone.
- Sameness or dull repetition in sound, style, manner, or color.
- Characterized by or uttered in a monotone: a monotone recitation of names.
- Of or having a single color: a cat with a monotone coat.
- Designating sequences, the successive members of which either consistently increase or decrease but do not oscillate in relative value.
- noun - a vocal utterance in one unvaried tone
There are 8 letters in MONOTONE: E M N N O O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOTONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOTONE plus a wildcard: MONOTONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOTONE
Images for MONOTONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.