Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONOPHTHONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOPHTHONG exist?
Definitions of MONOPHTHONG in dictionaries:
- A single vowel articulated without change in quality throughout the course of a syllable, as the vowel of English bed.
- Two written vowels representing a single sound, as oa in boat.
There are 11 letters in MONOPHTHONG: G H H M N N O O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOPHTHONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOPHTHONG plus a wildcard: MONOPHTHONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOPHTHONG
11 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOPHTHONG
- vowel chart english - vowel chart english ipa
- crimelog September 2007
- Definition of Rise Time
- Syllable - Mashpedia the Real-Time Encyclopedia
- FileDutch monophthongs chart.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Tags absolute discounting smoothing algorithms backoff smoothing ...
- Plattdtsch Wikipedia
- Wozguistics Spanish PronunciationAccent Reduction Video 2 Consonants ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.