Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONOGAMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOGAMY exist?
Definitions of MONOGAMY in dictionaries:
- noun - having only one spouse at a time
- The practice or condition of being married to only one person at a time.
- The practice of marrying only once in a lifetime.
- The condition of having only one mate.
- noun - marriage with one person at a time
There are 8 letters in MONOGAMY: A G M M N O O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOGAMY plus a wildcard: MONOGAMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOGAMY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOGAMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.