Scrabble word: MONOCHROME
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOCHROME exist?
Definitions of MONOCHROME in dictionaries:
- noun - painting done in a range of tones of a single color
- noun - a black-and-white photograph or slide
- adj - having or appearing to have only one color
- A picture, especially a painting, done in different shades of a single color.
- The art or technique of executing such a picture.
- The state of being in a single color.
- A black-and-white image, as in photography or cinematography.