Scrabble word: MONOCHROMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOCHROMATIC exist?
Definitions of MONOCHROMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to monochromatism
- adj - (of light or other electromagnetic radiation) having only one wavelength
- adj - having or appearing to have only one color
- Having or appearing to have only one color.
- Of or composed of radiation of only one wavelength: monochromatic light.
- Done in monochrome: monochromatic prints and paintings.
- Of or exhibiting monochromatism.
There are 13 letters in MONOCHROMATIC: A C C H I M M N O O O R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOCHROMATIC plus a wildcard: MONOCHROMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOCHROMATIC
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOCHROMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.