Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONOCARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOCARP exist?
Definitions of MONOCARP in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant that bears fruit once and dies
- A monocarpic plant.
- n - a plant that yields fruit only once before dying
There are 8 letters in MONOCARP: A C M N O O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOCARP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOCARP plus a wildcard: MONOCARP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOCARP
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOCARP
- What Are monocarpic Perennials eHow.com
- ... Keywords greece Campanula rupestris (endemic monocarp plant
- Opinions on monocarpic
- Meconopsis integrifolia 50 cm gul monocarp Tibet
- FileStreptocarpus confusus ssp confusus (unifoliate monocarpic ...
- monocarpia euneura Miq. Ann. Mus. Bot. Lugd. Bat. 2 (1865)
- monocarp cut open and seen from outside foster 4271 ny tetrameranthus ...
- Derivation of a Carpel
- monocarpus sphaerocarpus - ANBG Bryophye website
- tomentosum. During the second year of growth of this biennial monocarp ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.