Is MONGOLOID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONGOLOID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Mongoloid race
- noun - a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense)
- adj - characteristic of or resembling a Mongol
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of one of the traditional racial division of humankind including especially peoples of central and eastern Asia
- adj - of or relating to or suffering from Down syndrome
- Of, relating to, or being a major human racial division traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as yellowish-brown skin pigmentation, straight black hair, dark eyes with pronounced epicanthic folds, and prominent cheekbones and including peoples indigenous to central and eastern Asia.
- Characteristic of or resembling a Mongol.
- Of or relating to Down syndrome.
- A member of the Mongoloid racial division.
- A person affected with Down syndrome.
There are 9 letters in MONGOLOID: D G I L M N O O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MONGOLOID
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONGOLOID, to go: MONGOLOID?
Rearrange the letters in MONGOLOID and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MONGOLOID
7 letters out of MONGOLOID
6 letters out of MONGOLOID
5 letters out of MONGOLOID
4 letters out of MONGOLOID
3 letters out of MONGOLOID
2 letters out of MONGOLOID
Contextual use of MONGOLOID
What's nearby MONGOLOID
Lookup in Wiki for MONGOLOID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONGOLOID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONGOLOID"