Scrabble word: MONGOLOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONGOLOID exist?
Definitions of MONGOLOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Mongoloid race
- noun - a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense)
- adj - characteristic of or resembling a Mongol
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of one of the traditional racial division of humankind including especially peoples of central and eastern Asia
- adj - of or relating to or suffering from Down syndrome
- Of, relating to, or being a major human racial division traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as yellowish-brown skin pigmentation, straight black hair, dark eyes with pronounced epicanthic folds, and prominent cheekbones and including peoples indigenous to central and eastern Asia.
- Characteristic of or resembling a Mongol.
- Of or relating to Down syndrome.
- A member of the Mongoloid racial division.
- A person affected with Down syndrome.