Scrabble word: MONGOLOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONGOLOID exist?
Definitions of MONGOLOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Mongoloid race
- noun - a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense)
- adj - characteristic of or resembling a Mongol
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of one of the traditional racial division of humankind including especially peoples of central and eastern Asia
- adj - of or relating to or suffering from Down syndrome
- Of, relating to, or being a major human racial division traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as yellowish-brown skin pigmentation, straight black hair, dark eyes with pronounced epicanthic folds, and prominent cheekbones and including peoples indigenous to central and eastern Asia.
- Characteristic of or resembling a Mongol.
- Of or relating to Down syndrome.
- A member of the Mongoloid racial division.
- A person affected with Down syndrome.
There are 9 letters in MONGOLOID: D G I L M N O O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONGOLOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONGOLOID plus a wildcard: MONGOLOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONGOLOID
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONGOLOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.