Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLLIFYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLLIFYING exist?
Definitions of MOLLIFYING in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be more favorably inclined
- verb - make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else
- verb - make less rigid or softer
- v - to restore to a quiet or normal state
There are 10 letters in MOLLIFYING: F G I I L L M N O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLLIFYING plus a wildcard: MOLLIFYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLLIFYING
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLLIFYING
- of discourses designed by ven consisting of mollifying the practice
- Europe Recoils In Shock After Bankster Raid US Warned Is Next - Off ...
- Review of a Philippe Saire dance production Betty Boop meets Johnny ...
- ... last minute stab at mollifying the fans see also these are the voyages
- Also I stole this from Daves birthday thread here is a cake (I made ...
- Infant Temperament Kagan describes his research.
- Deputy chief of staff and aide to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary ...
- think the larger print is intended to make it easier for those of us ...
- Frasier - Niles roundhouse kick
- Derfwad Manor - Derfwad Manor - Full Confessional Friday