Scrabble word: MOLLIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLLIFY exist?
Definitions of MOLLIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be more favorably inclined
- verb - make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else
- verb - make less rigid or softer
- To calm in temper or feeling; soothe.
- To lessen in intensity; temper.
- To reduce the rigidity of; soften.
- verb - to restore to a quiet or normal state
There are 7 letters in MOLLIFY: F I L L M O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLLIFY plus a wildcard: MOLLIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLLIFY
Images for MOLLIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.