Scrabble word: MODULATING
Is MODULATING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MODULATING in dictionaries:
- verb - change the key of, in music
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- verb - fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of
- verb - adjust the pitch, tone, or volume of
- verb - vary the frequency, amplitude, phase, or other characteristic of (electromagnetic waves)
- verb - to adjust to a certain proportion
There are 10 letters in MODULATING: A D G I L M N O T U
Click to search all anagrams of MODULATING plus a wildcard: MODULATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODULATING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODULATING
Lookup in Wiki for MODULATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.