Scrabble word: MOCKERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOCKERY exist?
Definitions of MOCKERY in dictionaries:
- noun - showing your contempt by derision
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- noun - humorous or satirical mimicry
- Scornfully contemptuous ridicule; derision.
- A specific act of ridicule or derision.
- An object of scorn or ridicule: made a mockery of the rules.
- A false, derisive, or impudent imitation: The trial was a mockery of justice.
- Something ludicrously futile or unsuitable: The few packages of food seemed a mockery in the face of such enormous destitution.
- verb - to make fun of
There are 7 letters in MOCKERY: C E K M O R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOCKERY plus a wildcard: MOCKERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOCKERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOCKERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.