Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOCKERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOCKERY exist?
Definitions of MOCKERY in dictionaries:
- noun - showing your contempt by derision
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- noun - humorous or satirical mimicry
- Scornfully contemptuous ridicule; derision.
- A specific act of ridicule or derision.
- An object of scorn or ridicule: made a mockery of the rules.
- A false, derisive, or impudent imitation: The trial was a mockery of justice.
- Something ludicrously futile or unsuitable: The few packages of food seemed a mockery in the face of such enormous destitution.
- v - to make fun of
There are 7 letters in MOCKERY: C E K M O R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOCKERY plus a wildcard: MOCKERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOCKERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOCKERY
- mockery - Definition of mockery by Websters Online Dictionary
- The Ridiculous Artwork of Brian Germain - Angry Art Teacher
- ... at all costs is mockery. It is reserved for the intellectually lazy
- mockery.com HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY
- The New Orleans Secular Humanist Assoc. Blog To Mock or Not to Mock ...
- mockery of Christ (Fragment) - Duccio - WikiPaintings.org
- Tekton Forge Two Lousy Arguments Against Ridicule
- mockery of Jesus (610351) Shepherd of the Hills
- mockery Movie Posters From Movie Poster Shop
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.