Scrabble word: MOCKERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOCKERY exist?
Definitions of MOCKERY in dictionaries:
- noun - showing your contempt by derision
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- noun - humorous or satirical mimicry
- Scornfully contemptuous ridicule; derision.
- A specific act of ridicule or derision.
- An object of scorn or ridicule: made a mockery of the rules.
- A false, derisive, or impudent imitation: The trial was a mockery of justice.
- Something ludicrously futile or unsuitable: The few packages of food seemed a mockery in the face of such enormous destitution.
- verb - to make fun of