Scrabble word: MOBILIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOBILIZE exist?
Definitions of MOBILIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make ready for action or use
- verb - call to arms
- verb - get ready for war
- verb - cause to move around
- To make mobile or capable of movement.
- To assemble, prepare, or put into operation for or as if for war: mobilize troops; mobilize the snowplows.
- To become prepared for or as if for war.
- verb - to put into movement
There are 8 letters in MOBILIZE: B E I I L M O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOBILIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOBILIZE plus a wildcard: MOBILIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOBILIZE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOBILIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.