Scrabble word: MITZVAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITZVAH exist?
Definitions of MITZVAH in dictionaries:
- noun - (Judaism) a precept or commandment of the Jewish law
- noun - (Judaism) a good deed performed out of religious duty
- A commandment of the Jewish law.
- The fulfillment of such a commandment.
- A worthy deed.
- noun - a commandment of Jewish law
There are 7 letters in MITZVAH: A H I M T V Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MITZVAH plus a wildcard: MITZVAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MITZVAH
Images for MITZVAH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.