Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MITIGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITIGATION exist?
Definitions of MITIGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - to act in such a way as to cause an offense to seem less serious
- noun - a partial excuse to mitigate censure
- noun - the action of lessening in severity or intensity
There are 10 letters in MITIGATION: A G I I I M N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MITIGATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MITIGATION plus a wildcard: MITIGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MITIGATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MITIGATION
- Jared Loughner mitigation Investigation And The Possibility Of A ...
- ... Impact Assessment Course Module 7-2 Main Elements of mitigation
- Risk mitigation
- Radon mitigation radon mitigation
- Risk mitigation
- Narec Capital - Risk mitigation
- FEMAs Craig Fugate Says mitigation Language Roles Must Be Redefined
- offshoreRiskmitigation Offshore Outsource Risk mitigation Strategies
- Risk mitigation Control Effectiveness
- GEF Climate Change mitigation ProgramsObjectives
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.