Scrabble word: MISTLETOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISTLETOE exist?
Definitions of MISTLETOE in dictionaries:
- noun - American plants closely resembling Old World mistletoe
- noun - Old World parasitic shrub having branching greenish stems with leathery leaves and waxy white glutinous berries
- noun - shrub of central and southeastern Europe
- A Eurasian parasitic shrub (Viscum album) having leathery evergreen leaves and waxy white berries.
- Any of several American parasitic shrubs, such as Phoradendron flavescens of eastern North America.
- A sprig of mistletoe, often used as a Christmas decoration.
There are 9 letters in MISTLETOE: E E I L M O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISTLETOE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISTLETOE plus a wildcard: MISTLETOE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISTLETOE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISTLETOE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.