Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MISGIVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISGIVING exist?
Definitions of MISGIVING in dictionaries:
- noun - uneasiness about the fitness of an action
- noun - painful expectation
- noun - doubt about someone's honesty
- verb - suggest fear or doubt
- A feeling of doubt, distrust, or apprehension.
There are 9 letters in MISGIVING: G G I I I M N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISGIVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISGIVING plus a wildcard: MISGIVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISGIVING
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISGIVING
- Saints and Spinners Childrens Books That Never Were Part 2
- GRE PICTURE DICTIONARY (PICTIONARY) GRE WORDS 645-646
- misgiving (1 of 2) Flickr - Photo Sharing
- misgiving - definition of misgiving by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- You make me misgiving.jpg -
- Pandora Hearts Ost 05 - misgiving HD (Original Soundtrack) Track 5 ...
- Visit Films - Quality American Independent and World Cinema
- Mixed media and string on layered cardboard
- misgiving Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Bryan Dooley A Real misgiving Present London