Scrabble word: MISCONDUCT
Is MISCONDUCT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MISCONDUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - bad or dishonest management by persons supposed to act on another's behalf
- noun - activity that transgresses moral or civil law
- verb - behave badly
- verb - manage badly or incompetently
- Behavior not conforming to prevailing standards or laws; impropriety.
- The act or an instance of adultery.
- Dishonest or bad management, especially by persons entrusted or engaged to act on another’s behalf.
- Deliberate wrongdoing, especially by government or military officials.
- To mismanage.
- To behave (oneself) improperly.
There are 10 letters in MISCONDUCT: C C D I M N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISCONDUCT
Click to search all anagrams of MISCONDUCT plus a wildcard: MISCONDUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISCONDUCT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISCONDUCT
Lookup in Wiki for MISCONDUCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.