Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MISCHIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISCHIEF exist?
Definitions of MISCHIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- noun - the quality or nature of being harmful or evil
- Behavior that causes discomfiture or annoyance in another.
- An inclination or a tendency to play pranks or cause embarrassment.
- One that causes minor trouble or disturbance: The child was a mischief in school.
- Damage, destruction, or injury caused by a specific person or thing: The broken window was the mischief of vandals.
- The state or quality of being mischievous.
- noun - action that causes irritation, harm, or trouble
There are 8 letters in MISCHIEF: C E F H I I M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISCHIEF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISCHIEF plus a wildcard: MISCHIEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISCHIEF
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISCHIEF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.