Scrabble word: MISCHIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISCHIEF exist?
Definitions of MISCHIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- noun - the quality or nature of being harmful or evil
- Behavior that causes discomfiture or annoyance in another.
- An inclination or a tendency to play pranks or cause embarrassment.
- One that causes minor trouble or disturbance: The child was a mischief in school.
- Damage, destruction, or injury caused by a specific person or thing: The broken window was the mischief of vandals.
- The state or quality of being mischievous.
- noun - action that causes irritation, harm, or trouble