Scrabble word: MIRTHFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRTHFUL exist?
Definitions of MIRTHFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- adj - arousing or provoking laughter
- Full of gladness and gaiety.
- Characterized by or expressing gladness and gaiety: a warm, tender, and mirthful movie.
- adj - spirited gaiety [n -S] : MIRTHFUL
There are 8 letters in MIRTHFUL: F H I L M R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIRTHFUL plus a wildcard: MIRTHFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIRTHFUL
Images for MIRTHFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.