Scrabble word: MINUSCULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINUSCULE exist?
Definitions of MINUSCULE in dictionaries:
- noun - the characters that were once kept in bottom half of a compositor's type case
- noun - a small cursive script developed from uncial between the 7th and 9th centuries and used in medieval manuscripts
- adj - of or relating to a small cursive script developed from uncial
- adj - lowercase
- adj - very small
- Very small; tiny.
- Of, relating to, or written in miniscule.
- A small, cursive script developed from uncial between the seventh and ninth centuries and used in medieval manuscripts.
- A letter written in minuscule.
- A lowercase letter.
There are 9 letters in MINUSCULE: C E I L M N S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUSCULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINUSCULE plus a wildcard: MINUSCULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINUSCULE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINUSCULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.