Scrabble word: MINORITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINORITY exist?
Definitions of MINORITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of people who differ racially or politically from a larger group of which it is a part
- noun - being or relating to the smaller in number of two parts
- noun - any age prior to the legal age
- The smaller in number of two groups forming a whole.
- A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.
- A racial, religious, political, national, or other group regarded as different from the larger group of which it is part.
- A member of such a group.
- Often used to modify another noun: the minority vote; minority political concerns.
- noun - the smaller number or part
There are 8 letters in MINORITY: I I M N O R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINORITY plus a wildcard: MINORITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINORITY
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINORITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.