Scrabble word: MINORITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINORITY exist?
Definitions of MINORITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of people who differ racially or politically from a larger group of which it is a part
- noun - being or relating to the smaller in number of two parts
- noun - any age prior to the legal age
- The smaller in number of two groups forming a whole.
- A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.
- A racial, religious, political, national, or other group regarded as different from the larger group of which it is part.
- A member of such a group.
- Often used to modify another noun: the minority vote; minority political concerns.
- noun - the smaller number or part