Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINISTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINISTRY exist?
Definitions of MINISTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - religious ministers collectively (especially Presbyterian)
- noun - building where the business of a government department is transacted
- noun - a government department under the direction of a minister
- noun - the work of a minister of religion
- The act of serving; ministration.
- One that serves as a means; an instrumentality.
- The profession, duties, and services of a minister.
- The Christian clergy.
- The period of service of a minister.
- A governmental department presided over by a minister.
- The building in which such a department is housed.
- The duties, functions, or term of a governmental minister.
- Often Ministry.
- verb - to give aid or service
There are 8 letters in MINISTRY: I I M N R S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINISTRY plus a wildcard: MINISTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINISTRY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINISTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.