Scrabble word: MINIMUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIMUM exist?
Definitions of MINIMUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest possible quantity
- noun - the point on a curve where the tangent changes from negative on the left to positive on the right
- adj - the least possible
- The least possible quantity or degree.
- The lowest degree or amount reached or recorded; the lower limit of variation.
- A lower limit permitted by law or other authority.
- A sum of money set by a nightclub or restaurant as the least amount each patron must spend on food and drink.
- The smallest number in a finite set of numbers.
- Of, consisting of, or representing the lowest possible amount or degree permissible or attainable.
- noun - the least possible amount, quantity, or degree
There are 7 letters in MINIMUM: I I M M M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIMUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIMUM plus a wildcard: MINIMUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIMUM
Images for MINIMUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.