Scrabble word: MINIMUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIMUM exist?
Definitions of MINIMUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest possible quantity
- noun - the point on a curve where the tangent changes from negative on the left to positive on the right
- adj - the least possible
- The least possible quantity or degree.
- The lowest degree or amount reached or recorded; the lower limit of variation.
- A lower limit permitted by law or other authority.
- A sum of money set by a nightclub or restaurant as the least amount each patron must spend on food and drink.
- The smallest number in a finite set of numbers.
- Of, consisting of, or representing the lowest possible amount or degree permissible or attainable.
- noun - the least possible amount, quantity, or degree