Scrabble word: MINERALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINERALIZE exist?
Definitions of MINERALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - convert into a mineral substance
- verb - transform (a metal) into an ore
- To convert to a mineral substance; petrify.
- To transform a metal into a mineral by oxidation.
- To impregnate with minerals.
- To develop or hasten mineral formation.
- To collect or study minerals.
There are 10 letters in MINERALIZE: A E E I I L M N R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINERALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINERALIZE plus a wildcard: MINERALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINERALIZE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINERALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.