Scrabble word: MIMICRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIMICRY exist?
Definitions of MIMICRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mimicking
- noun - the resemblance of an animal species to another species or to natural objects
- The act, practice, or art of mimicking.
- An instance of mimicking.
- The resemblance of one organism to another or to an object in its surroundings for concealment and protection from predators.
- noun - an instance of mimicking
There are 7 letters in MIMICRY: C I I M M R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIMICRY plus a wildcard: MIMICRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIMICRY
Images for MIMICRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.